I Love Melbourne!


I have had the loveliest holiday with my favourite ladies in Melbourne.
I have gallivanted all over the place - all over the city including the Tim Burton Exhibition and Craft Vic and Outre gallery, down Gertrude and up Brunswick streets, then over the weekend I visited 4 craft markets!! I am such a lucky girl. I have pasted some pics below with a few comments.

Some lovely graffiti... I actually took loads of photos for my journal but won't bore you with them here... I am nearly finished my 14th visual journal. I think I might takes some photos for the blog to get my crafty friends inspired to start one. Keep an eye out.


Gorgeous seat with the early morning sun rising behind it.


Me at Meet Me at Mikes!! I have an envelope in the window - Hoorah! And I did a bit of spending in there too. Happy days.



And these lovely snaps are of Cottage Industry, the most dreamy shop on Gertrude Street. Loved their crocheted cushion covers, I am feeling very inspired... watch this space.

Tonight is my last night before I fly home with a head full of crafty ideas. Less than 6 weeks until the York Mill markets so I will be making a craft plan on the plane home and sticking to it!
I have had the best time ever and am very sad to leave... I love Melbourne.